The Foundation is committed to partnering with clergy in the Florida Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church to promote a culture of generosity within their congregations, develop strong financial skills and leadership, and develop healthy personal stewardship strategies. We do this through:
- Church loans to fund church growth, renovation, or maintenance
- Financial training workshops, such as the Clergy Tax Seminar and Pre-Retirement Workshop
- Congregational consultations on strategic planning and fundraising
- 1-on-1 consulting on topics related to church finances, such as budgets and church audits
- Individual financial planning consultations
- District training events
Contact us for more information on how we can support you in your ministry.